What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
~ Michael Neil Jacobsen / Artist
- Learn the basics of copyright law which will help you determine what is best for your business
- Learn frequently asked questions to help guide you through some common issues
- Learn how to register your own copyright with the U.S. Copyright Office
- Learn how to protect your work and yourself through copyright
- Learn how to make money off of your copyrights
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Copyright For Artists scores 73.93/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://copyrightforartists.com/bank/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $14.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: copyrightforartists.com you’ll also be taken through to copyrightforartists.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)